Sunday, December 20, 2020

Last Christmas Card

Hello there, 

Welcome to my little corner of the internet, I want to challenge myself this coming year to use the things I have, to try different techniques and to roll with it when it doesn't go as planned. This is one of the cards I made this Christmas, just a simple HunkyDory cardstock and topper. I love the sentiment and the colours and decided I need to get it used. 

I am entering my little card in the following challenges: 


I am hoping to be posting each week at least form now on, have a wonderful Christmas.

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love the colour scheme
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the owls in the cute card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Alphabet Challenges. We look for forward to seeing you join us again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete