Sunday, January 3, 2021

Another dragon

Another little dragon today. I think these little dragons will feature on a regular basis in my cards this year. I used my Tri Blend pens on this one again, having all 3 blends in one pen makes things easier and I find I make bolder choices with them. 😀


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes 
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Craft Catz - Anything Goes
PolkaDoodles - Anything Goes
The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge - Anything Goes
The Paper Players - Something new - Stamp
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything goes

Thank you for popping by, I will hopefully have something not dragon related next time 😀



6 comments:

  1. Awww! How sweet is that image! Awesome card. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just the cutest! I love your perfect Tri-Blend coloring. This "Thank You" will certainly make its recipient smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love dragons and your colouring. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Fairy and the unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

  5. this is so cute love this stamp & colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at the fairy and the unicorn
    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous dragon. I love your use of Tri-blend colouring as well. I've never heard of them before and this blog made me look them up. I now have them on my wish list. Thank you for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete