Thursday, January 7, 2021

Second Christmas Card

Hello again, 


One of the things I want to do this year is to get my Christmas Cards all done and ready to go nice and early. To that end this is my second card of the year. I used a Tonic Die Set, some Crafts Too Glitter Card, Snowflake Embossing Folder and some Silver Gilding Wax. 

Once I have assembled the card I decided to add some of the many gems I have in my stash to give it a little more sparkle. Feeling pleased with this one and I have written in it already. I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash - Whats New? Die Set
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Guys - Black and Silver
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
52 Christmas Card Throwdown _ Embossing from May
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Christmas 24 - Anything Goes 
SheepSki Designs - Anything Goes
Jingle Belles - Something Old and New

Thank you for stopping by, I will be posting again soon. 


8 comments:

  1. Very striking card, love the embossing folder you used. THank you for joining Christmas 24 challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a striking and unique card, not to mention a great combination of old and new goodies! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun in 2021!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous snow storm you have created here!! Thanks for playing along with our "black & silver/gold" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the background and the awesome die design. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us this time at Christmas 24 - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the snowflakes on the background ... so glad you shared both your new & old with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Striking! Thanks for getting a jump start on you holiday cards at Christmas 24!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really bold and beautiful. Love that die cut star! Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas 24 Challenge. Deborah, DT. PS, Sorry to be so late commenting!!

    ReplyDelete